Veteran Rehabilitation Program
Thousands like you have beaten
Key Program Features
- 30-Day inpatient program
- In network with TriCare, Medicare and VA insurance
- Active referral program with military installations like Walter Reed, Fort Belvoir, Tripler, Fort Carson and many more
- Wide range of therapies
- Experienced clinical team
- Drug addiction treatment also available
- Hassle-free admission process – talk with the same person every time you call
FROM A FORMER PATIENT:
“The treatment team was phenomenal. It was imperative that I addressed my trauma at the same time as my substance abuse…The team did a great job of pushing and encouraging me to dig deeper into my trauma, teaching me how to cope and live with it in a healthy way.” – C.P.
Why Choose Us?
Courage to Change
Watch this video to learn more about our Courage to Change program.
94% of Courage to Change patients agree or strongly agree that overall they were very satisfied with their treatment
95% of Courage to Change patients agree or strongly agree that they feel better now then when they admitted
91% of Courage to Change Patients agree or strongly agree they would recommend the facility
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Expressive Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Pet Therapy