Start your recovery from alcohol addiction.
We accept Medicare!
It’s not too late. Thousands like you have beaten alcohol addiction.
Key Program Features
- 30-day inpatient program
- Trauma-focused curriculum
- In network with Medicare and VA insurance
- Dedicated care coordinator – talk to the same person every time when planning admission
- Wide range of therapies, including recreation therapy, pet therapy and expressive therapy
- Experienced clinical team
FROM A FORMER PATIENT:
“The treatment team was phenomenal. It was imperative that I addressed my trauma at the same time as my substance abuse…The team did a great job of pushing and encouraging me to dig deeper into my trauma, teaching me how to cope and live with it in a healthy way.” – C.P.
Why Choose Us?
Courage to Change
94% of Courage to Change patients agree or strongly agree that overall they were very satisfied with their treatment
95% of Courage to Change patients agree or strongly agree that they feel better now then when they admitted
91% of Courage to Change Patients agree or strongly agree they would recommend the facility
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Expressive Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Pet Therapy