Start your recovery from alcohol addiction
We accept Medicare!
It’s not too late. Thousands like you have beaten alcohol addiction.
Key Program Features
- 30-day inpatient program
- Trauma-focused curriculum
- In network with Medicare and VA insurance
- Dedicated care coordinator – talk to the same person every time when planning admission
- Wide range of therapies, including recreation therapy, pet therapy and expressive therapy
- Experienced clinical team
FROM A FORMER PATIENT:“The treatment team was phenomenal. It was imperative that I addressed my trauma at the same time as my substance abuse…The team did a great job of pushing and encouraging me to dig deeper into my trauma, teaching me how to cope and live with it in a healthy way.” – C.P.
Comfort-Focused Detoxification Included
Our providers understand that withdrawal can be a draining and difficult medical process, and they prioritize patient comfort. Our hospital provides medical detox, where providers can work with the patient to find medical solutions and comfort aids that help the patient safely detox and then begin rehabiliation treatment programming.
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Art Therapy
- Expressive Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Pet Therapy
Why Choose Us?
Courage to Change
94% of Courage to Change patients agree or strongly agree that overall they were very satisfied with their treatment
95% of Courage to Change patients agree or strongly agree that they feel better now then when they admitted