Help your teen find Healing
Compassionate care in Salt Lake City
Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for Teens
Salt Lake Behavioral Health is proud to offer an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for teens ages 13-17. IOP involves in-depth mental health treatment for three hours, three times a week, as well as medication management with a licensed psychiatrist. Our compassionate mental health providers are committed to helping teens find healing and hope.
The IOP program is held in the evenings to accommodate school schedules. Groups run Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 4 pm – 7 pm.
We offer free mental health assessments 24/7, just click one of the numbers in the banner below.
Key Program Features
- Medication Management with Board-Certified Psychiatrist included
- Convenient after-school schedule
- In network with most major insurances as well as Select Health Medicaid
- Hot meal provided
- Affordable transporation – Free patient pickup within Salt Lake County
Why Choose Us?
Our dedicated team of licensed therapists, psychiatrists, and case managers understand the stress and complexity of being a youth who is struggling with life adjustment, substance use, and/or behavioral health concerns which put them at risk.
Our goal is to empower teens to develop resiliency and wellness in the midst of an ever-changing environment of social, academic, and family dynamics
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Expressive Therapy
- Recreational Therapy